Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stinson Beach

Last weekend, my family and I went to Stinson Beach for a day of fun out in the sun.  We drove through windy curves and turns, moving with the mountains, while my brother tried to teach my mother how to drive this course.  Though I find it weird for a son to teach his mother how to drive, when she's been driving for more years than he has, still they went at it. Through all the twists and turns, we finally reached our destination of Stinson Beach, which is up north from San Francisco.  

When we finally got onto the beach, we went to the shore to the water. Isaiah, my son, saw my brother kick the water, so he started copying him. After that, Isaiah pretty much went crazy with kicking the water.  He kicked the water at everyone and got us all wet.  Then, he ran from the water and fell on his butt. Yes, his shorts and underwear got all wet and dirty.  Take a look.


The other half of his leg is in the water.


After a day of playing in the water and the sand at the beach, I can say that it was fun and relaxing.  I even saw a naked little boy running around.  Here's a look at the beach.

No comments: