Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: A Year in Review

It's been a while since I posted onto my blog, but since it's nearing the end of the year, I'd thought I should post the best moments looking back at 2009. Thanks to my friends and families, especially my son for the good memories.

Testing out my new Canon XSi - March 3rd


As a SF native, I would take the city for granted - nothing but dirty streets and always wanting to leave. Now, I try to capture every moment of San Francisco that I can.

Baker Beach - January 26th





Julius Kahn Park - April 4th




Golden Gate Park - April 11th





San Jose Discovery Museum - April 26th





California Academy of Sciences - May 16th





Isaiah's Preschool Graduation - June 19th




Baby Loves Disco - get your groove on (September 26th & November 21st)












Blue Angels @Crissy Fields - October 10th







Boreal Ski - November 26th




2009 Shoes - only bought 3 pairs this year, 2 for me and 1 for my son

Nylon x Nike Dunks

In4mation x Vans Chukka Low (Limited to 300 pairs)

Space Jams Little Kids

2 comments:

DIGITALbeauty said...

where did you get your vans at?

cherrycokecc said...

Sorry, hella late. Got it online on In4mation's site.