Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas 2008

Favorite time of the year for my son, besides Thanksgiving and his birthday, because he receives the most gifts.  I am not doing much for Christmas this year, besides spend time with my son. We're not going anywhere far or to any destination.  Maybe, we'll watch a movie if the weather permits us to do so.

Back to presents now.  I bought myself a black winter peacoat from H&M and a white sweater from J. Crew.  Both items were made out of wool and dry clean only.  Isaiah received 4 gifts in total this Christmas.  From his preschool holiday party, he received a book about NASCAR racing from his teachers.   


Also, Isaiah was excited to see Santa again and told him what he wanted for Christmas (I assume).


And yes, I had to take a pic with Santa too.

His grandparents (my parents) let Isaiah pick out a toy from Target for his Christmas present. This is what he ended up picking out.


For the next present, from his great grandparents and great aunt, he also had the chance to pick out another toy.  This time he went for the rocketship.


And this is my present to him.  He has been playing with the Leapster 2 ever since he opened up the present.


He is really into the game.

Well, until next Christmas...

No comments: